Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

From fantasy to reality

It has been a fantasy, nothing but a fantasy for so long. I have always been able to separate my real life from my fantasies – at least so far.

Now I’m standing here in your suite, nervously looking out of the window, avoiding your hungry stare. I’m ready for you to take me, I’ve been ready for many years. When you whispered your suite number into my ear while hugging me, your breath tickling my skin, I could have sunk into your arms right there and then.
Yet, I had to control my body for more than an hour, control the shivering down my spine at the thought of your hands on me, control the wetness between my legs, control my heart beating fast with excitement.

Here we are now, the room is huge and yet I feel like trapped in a sweet cocoon. You’ve taken off your hat and jacket, I hungrily look at your partly exposed upper chest, exposed just a little by 3 open buttons, the undone bowtie loosely hanging around your neck. You walk towards me, slowly, like a cat approaching its prey, teasing, observing, moving with slow determination. I glance at he bulge in your pants and smile at your obvious anticipation.

Then quickly you grab my wrists and pull me towards you. Letting go of my wrists, your hands in my hair pulling my head back, forcing me to look at you, body against body, I have seconds left to sink into your clear blue eyes before your lips devour mine. My hands rip your shirt open, I need to feel your skin on mine, I need to feel you inside of me. My dress is gone, I have no idea how you did it and I don’t care.

It’s only when I feel the cold hard wall in my back that I realise you were pushing me back while kissing me madly, bruising my lips, taking my breath away. I can hear a loud moan as you rip my panties off my body and realise it’s me. I don’t want to wait, I don’t need tenderness or foreplay, I want you inside of me now. My hands free you from your last piece of clothing. I wrap one leg around your waist, my nails dug into your back.

You suddenly pull back and I can see you smile at my obvious disapointment. Gently stroking my face, you whisper to calm down, slow down, we have all night you say. I shake my head and rub my lower body against yours, urging you to quit trying to impress me. I don’t need the games, I say, I want you now! You chuckle, lean in to kiss my forehead tenderly. I gasp and scream in surprise as you suddenly lift me up and enter me in one long thrust. You burry your face in my neck as I throw my head back. I hear you groan as my nails dig into your back.

One of your strong arms holding me in place, you move your other hand down between my legs. You start circling my little bud of pleasure with expert fingers while taking me with slow thrusts. You lift your head and your lips meet mine. Your tongue circles mine, plays with it, teases, suckles. I moan and shiver, your tongue, hand and cock setting my whole body on fire, the heat between my legs building up.

Your thrusts get faster as you feel my climax building up, your fingertip now gently rubbing my bud. I can’t help but scream with pleasure as waves of extasy approach. Your ragged breath on my neck getting faster shows me you’re close, your fingers dig deep into my flesh where you’re holding me up.

As I come with your last strong thrusts I drown in pure pleasure, my whole body trembling. Your low male groan joins my panting, the muscles of your ass contracting as you push your dick into me hard one last time before filling my channel with your juice.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment