Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bonds of love

I take it in, every inch of your skin, I inhale your scent, feel the heat your body emits, hear your low moans.

As I run the ice cube over your chest, circling and teasing your nipples, you shiver. As I spend warm relief with my tongue, licking the cold water off, suckling on your pert buds, you exhale audibly. I continue teasing you, leading the cold downwards to your navel. You struggle, trying to sit up, trying to see and control what I’ll do to you. I smile against your skin, I know how much you disapprove of your loss of control and yet your body cannot hide the arousal this helpless situation causes.

I don’t want this to end, I want you at my mercy forever, like this, like now. You look at me half surprised, half disappointed as a run my lips upwards again, ending on yours. I look into your eyes while gently kissing you, my tongue playing with yours, teasing only, barely touching. Your soft moans mix with mine, I increase the pressure, devour your lips. I enwind my fingers with yours, sliding into the clenched fists above your head, opening them. I press my body into yours, as much of my skin as possible on yours. Your upper body tense from your struggling against the silk making you my prisoner, your refusal to completely surrender excites me even more - my beautiful strong lover.

Kissing you passionately, I lower my hips for my hot womanly core to meet your hard manhood, making you enter me just a little, just enough to tease you and myself. I hear you whisper oh god hoarsely as I make you slide in and out of me, just a little, not taking you in fully. I love watching your expression changing from pleasure, eyes closed, enjoying every second of it to frustration and anger over my total control over you. You try to sit up, try to kiss me, beg me to free you. I smile and gently run a finger over your lips, silencing you as you suck on it. You gasp as I take another ice cube between my lips and run them down your body again, placing cold-hot kisses all over you. A loud groan escapes as I take your cock into my mouth, cold ice and hot lips at once around it. My tongue circling the tip, leading the ice cube around your hot shaft, you lift your hips to meet me. I know you would love to grab my hair like you usually do when I pleasure you like this. This time my hair is spread all over your crotch while I take you in my mouth deeply, my lips tight around your cock, melted water running down over your balls, wetting the sheets beneath.

I taste you’re close, sucking the first drops off, your body tense, your moans louder. I push your hips down with my hand, interrupting your movements. You beg me to let you come, wriggling under my hand. I keep pushing you down yet suck your dick harder and faster. You scream out loud as you come in my mouth. Your body shaking, you look down on me licking the last drop off and smiling at you. As you sink back into the pillow I free you from your silken bonds and rest on your chest while your breathing gets slower.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment