Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Extract

Her sipping at her Cosmopolitan, they sat in the booth watching the guests slowly going to bed. He glanced at her long legs showing under the short skirt. Her chest moving up and down with every breath, he couldn’t help but wonder what her ample but real breasts would feel like under his touch.

She turned towards him and smiled. “What are you more interested in, my legs or my breasts?” He gasped and gave her a surprised look. Sarah couldn’t help but chuckle. “Come on, I can literally feel your eyes on me! So tell me, what excites you more?”

He came back to his senses and grinned, his eyes sparkling with mischief. “Since you ask, I usually have it all!” She turned her upper body towards him a little and slipped her right arm on the edge of the seat, behind his back. “If you can only have legs or boobs, which one would you pick?” He laughed. He leaned in a little and without trying to hide it checked out her legs then up towards her boobs. He showed no shame to stare at them for some time before lookin into her eyes again. She noticed that he was already hard. “I’m afraid I need to look into this in more detail before making my choice!” he said with a cheeky grin. She laughed.

The noises from the room seemed miles away as she moved a bit closer towards him, slightly spreading her legs. “What about what’s between the legs?” He looked at her so intensely she felt like his blue eyes could burn a whole into hers. He leaned in even more and she could feel his breath on her neck as he whispered: “I want it all!” She slowly lifted her leg and put it over his thigh, her hand gently stroking his back, up towards his neck. “And I suppose you want it now!” His lips were just an inch away from her skin, his hot breath tickling her, his hand on her thigh. Slowly carressing her skin, he didn’t even bother going downwards but slid his hand under her short skirt right towards her female core. “Yes, now!” she more felt than heard him say, his voice was so low, his lips so close to her skin she felt the vibrations caused by his voice on it.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment